Date:      Sun, 26 Nov 2000 09:53:21 -0500
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@psknet.com>
To:        "Zero Sum" <count@shalimar.net.au>, "Jung-an Fan" <rafan@ck.tp.edu.tw>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: radius & limit login times

Jung,

To prevent multiple logins, you'll need to use a radiusd that supports this.
For FreeBSD, you can use cistron radiusd, which can be found in
/usr/ports/net/radiusd-cistron/

Please see http://www.freeradius.org/ for help in setting this up.  The FAQ
is terse, but very helpful.

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks

It's always a long day, 86400 doesn't fit into a short.