Date:      Sat, 15 Feb 1997 23:38:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      Snob Art Genre <ben@narcissus.ml.org>
To:        "Ryan J. Larrabure" <ryanl@xanadu2.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Running with windows95

On Sun, 16 Feb 1997, Ryan J. Larrabure wrote:

> Will this work if I use windows 95.  I was wondering if I could use
> windows95 while freebsd is on my machine.  Or could I install freebsd
> while windows95 is on my machine.

You're better off doing the latter, because Windows 95 likes to overwrite
the master boot record when you install it, and then you have to reinstall
the boot manager before you can use FreeBSD again.

See http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/install.html for details on
installation.

> Best Regards...
> Ryan J. Larrabure

 Ben

"You have your mind on computers, it seems."