Date:      Wed, 20 Aug 2008 12:22:27 -1000
From:      Al Plant <noc@hdk5.net>
To:        Per olof Ljungmark <peo@intersonic.se>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 7-STABLE lock order reversal

Per olof Ljungmark wrote:
> Al Plant wrote:
>> Kris Kennaway wrote:

>> Aloha,
>>
>> I tried to load the newest version of FreeBSD 7-STABLE and had the
>> same error. I went back and used an older release and it didnt have
>> this error.
>>
>> Does this happen on 8-CURRENT (I had problems with this on the 200707
>> CURRENT as well.)
>>

> Out of curiosity, what do you use as router? In my case the problem
> occurs with an OpenBSD box that runs IPSec.
>
> --per

Aloha Per,

The one box was on an ATM circuit and the other behind a  Freesco router
/ fire wall.

Errors showed on reboot after installing from  CDROM's  of FreeBSD 7 and 8

   + http://hawaiidakine.com + http://freebsdinfo.org +
   + http://aloha50.net   - Supporting - FreeBSD 6.* - 7.* - 8.* +
   < email: noc@hdk5.net >