Date:      Sun, 18 Dec 1994 23:34:21 +0100 (MET)
From:      uwp@hydmech.fb12.tu-berlin.de (Udo Wolter)
To:        questions@freebsd.org (freebsd)
Subject:   CD-Rom Toshiba XM-3201B can't do Audio ?

Hi !
I have a Toshiba XM-3201B CD-ROM and it works ok with normal CDs. It is a
SCSI-1-device and so I can't get it to work when I'm trying to play
audio-CDs. Is there anyone who got it work with FreeBSD 2.0R ? Or are
there any hints what I can do to make it work with Audio-CDs ?
Thanx,
	Udo
--
Der König sagte zum Priester: Halte Du sie dumm, ich halte sie arm !
The King said to the Priest: You keep them stupid, I'll keep them poor !