Date:      Tue, 4 Sep 2001 14:47:34 -0700
From:      Jonathan Hilgeman <JHilgeman@ecx.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: AMD Systems

Well, I'm not the one configuring the box. I was just looking for dedicated
server hosting and I found a $99/mo deal for an AMD 750Mhz - 128 RAM - 20 gb
hd, and 1 or 2 IPs. I just wasn't sure how those specs could be priced that
way. And no this is not an ad. If anyone else has some decent dedicated
servers for $150 or less, please let me know.

- Jonathan