Date:      Wed, 17 Jun 1998 13:58:38 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dave <dave@gregory.dyn.ml.org>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   problemsgetting data from www.freebsd.org

In search of a decent nationwide ISP, I am currently trying both
concentric and sprint.

The current problem about which tech support is clueless:  With concentric
I get errors at certain websites, including www.freebsd.org and
www.rhapsodyos.com, from my machine. Specifically I get Network Error:
Connection reset by peer. Direct connection via telnet to port 80 results
in no response from server.

Other trivia: Telnetting to concentric and using lynx to access
www.freebsd.org results in no error.  Connections to other websites such
as yahoo are fine. I experience no such errors with sprint.

Any suggestions?

P.S. Sprint seems pretty good overall, but they started filtering port 25
connections big time. With the exception of sprint's SMTP server, I can
make no port 25 connections at all.