Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 2003 20:18:40 -0500
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: AHHH!!!!

>On Fri, 2003-02-21 at 19:57, Mezz bsdforums.org wrote:
> > >They just re-posted the Bitstream fonts, again (for the fifth time)!
> >
> > What do you mean by it? Update a next version again? I think, VTE is
>kind of
> > more often than anything else in Gnome2 ports tree. /me gives Joe some
>more
> > beers.. :-)
>
>Everytime they repost, they change the checksum.  I have to download the
>new file, diff it with the old, and update distinfo.  The last time they
>added some &nbsp;'s to the HTML.  Maybe this time they'll add a missing
>'.' :-).  Jeez!

Hehe, same as with multimedia/mplayer-skin. Now, the distinfo is un-match
(happened on me three times), which I had to fix it last night. It does need
to update, because some skins have been deleted and added. I can fix it
again and send to riggs@rrr.de (port maintainer)..

>At least with vte, bugs actually get fixed.

Yeah, it's getting better and better so far. One simple problem is little
annoy is when you move mouse on it and will driving CPU process crazy, so
that's why sometime it makes hightlight and copy get halt for a while. This
one is still exist.

BTW: I finally sent Lumière author an email with my feedback and bug report
(around 7 list). If he doesn't understand with segfaults problem, is it ok
for him to contact to you? Or what? I can tell (send another email) him to
contact gnome@freebsd or your email or whatever?

Cheers,
Mezz