Date:      Fri, 3 Nov 2000 09:19:17 -0600
From:      "Ignacio Cristerna" <ignacioc@avantel.net>
To:        "Jordan Hubbard" <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>, <advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Any artists interested in doing a FreeBSD animated GIF banner?

Since this is a a good idea for the promotion of FreeBSD, I would like to
contribute some piece of mexican craftsmanship to the guy who contributes
the final version of the FreeBSD animated gif. Once the designerŽs name is
know, IŽll try to contact the designer to find out the best way to send this
piece to  her/him.
Thanks.