Date:      Wed, 3 Mar 1999 14:05:22 -0800 (PST)
From:      Keith Woodman <keith@lightningweb.com>
To:        Nathan Ahlstrom <nrahlstr@winternet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PGP5/FreeBSD 2.2.5

Thank you.. That took about 3 minutes to accomplish. But now that I have
it installed, I should have first asked. This is obviously the
international version. Is there no US version?

Keith

	Keith Woodman					Technical Coordinator
	Keith@lightningweb.com				Lightningweb LLC

	      pid 7962 (sniffit), uid 0: exited on signal 10 (core dumped)