Date:      Fri, 19 Apr 2019 17:36:35 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=C9loi?= Rivard <azmeuk@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-python@freebsd.org
Subject:   Port request of a pypi package

Hello,

I am not sure how the FreeBSD community works, and especially the python
packagers team, so if asking for package is not something one usually does, or
if the python team has enough work to do, I will totally understand. I was
thinking that maybe you had some automated tools to create python package from
pypi, and that would not require a lot of work.

So, I was playing with sourcehut ( https://sr.ht ) and thinking about helping
the upstream to create a FreeBSD package. Sourcehut needs the pypi sshpubkeys
package to work ( https://pypi.org/project/sshpubkeys/ ).

Is it something easilly done?

Thank you