Date:      Sun, 28 Sep 1997 12:14:05 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEAR YE! HEAR YE! New Kerberos!

A couple of hours later, and it was not too painful!

I am done now. Those of you wanting to test this new Kerberos should
please

1) rm -rf /usr/include/kerberosIV
2) cp /usr/src/etc/services /etc
3) in /etc/make.conf replace
MAKE_EBONES=	yes
  with
MAKE_KERBEROS4=	yes
4) Make world.

Please let me know if you have problems.

Thanks!

--
Mark Murray