Date:      Thu, 9 Nov 1995 04:21:58 -0800
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jkh@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   2.1 tree ready

I've finished checking all I can remember, so the ports tree should be
ready for burning into CD any time now.

Please grab thud:/e/work/asami/ports/{distfiles,packages} for the
distfiles and packages.  For the ports tree itself, I suggest you do a
fresh "cvs co ports".

I don't believe there are any duplicates.  The multiple distfiles are
there for a reason (e.g., ghostscript-2.6.1.4 is used as the base of
the Japanese version, 2.6.2 is our standard, and 3.51 is the
"commercial" version which some people can't use).

Please let me know if there are any problems.

Satoshi (aka The Gunslinger)