Date:      Wed, 19 Jul 2000 12:08:38 -0400
From:      Mike <mike@mikesweb.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   tcp_wrappers & FBSD 4.0

I just tried to install the tcp_wrappers port on my 4.0 system, and was
given the message: ===>  tcp_wrappers_7.6 is forbidden: tcp_wrappers is in
the base system.
I looked in the makefile and it says to spit out that error message if
/usr/include/tcpd.h exists, which it does, but I can't find the tcpd exec
anywhere... Thought I would drop a quick line to see if I am missing
something before I just comment out the lines looking for tcpd.h
Thanks
Mike