Date:      Sun, 8 Nov 1998 21:36:56 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   jobs@freebsd.org

I think there needs to be a new list, "jobs@freebsd.org", for
companies looking for people to send job listings to.

Whistle is currently looking for a couple of people, and it's
really hard to identify FreeBSD capable people who are interested
in being "looked for".

There are the pages where people who want to do consulting
advertise themselves, but no place where a company who wants
full time employees can put up a sign.

What's missing is a community contact point, and I think that
jobs@freebsd.org would be a good place for people to self-select
themselves into the community.

Anyone else think this is a good idea?

					Terry Lambert