Date:      Sat, 18 Feb 2006 21:58:42 +0200
From:      xkodi@bofh.bg
To:        Ludo Koren <lk@tempest.sk>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: AVerMedia AVerTV Hybrid+FM Cardbus

bktr.ko is for Conexant (formerly Rockwell) Booktree (Fussion) 8x8/8x9 based
cards and you have Philips saa713x based, so you should try with the correct
driver and applications. You can download them from here:

http://download.purpe.com/

I don't know why the driver from the link above is not included, like bktr.ko,
into the FreeBSD, and if it will work with your device, but with my saa7134
based ECS EZ-TV (TVP3XP) TV&FM Tuner card, everything works great and I am able
to watch analog TV and capture under FreeBSD 5.x :

saa0@pci1:11:0: class=0x048000 card=0x4cb41019 chip=0x71341131 rev=0x01 hdr=0x00
   vendor   = 'Philips Semiconductors'
   device   = 'SAA7134HL Multi Media Capture Device'
   class    = multimedia