Date:      Sun, 28 Jul 2002 09:36:03 -0700
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>
To:        Gordon Powell <moo@radix.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.6 upgrade wipes out cvsup executable

Gordon Powell wrote:

> After upgrading from 4.3 to 4.6 my cvsup executable seems to have
> disappeared.  Has anyone else had this problem?
> Where can I get cvsup?

If you have a recent port tree, you will find it in there. You have to
choose between a GUI version, and etc. There was a bug in cvsup that
became apparent after 9 Sep 2001. You need a version after 16.1d. My
version is

ruby# cvsup -v
CVSup client, non-GUI version
Copyright 1996-2002 John D. Polstra