Date:      Fri, 17 Mar 2006 09:24:06 +0200
From:      Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu@people.tecnik93.com>
To:        me@daniel.stefan.haischt.name
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: dspam-devel-3.6.4.20060315.1518

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 04:07:32 +0100
"Daniel S. Haischt" <me@daniel.stefan.haischt.name> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> humm why are u using libdb41_drv instead of libdb4_drv. That
> did not work out form me. Instead I had to replace each occurence
> of libdb41_drv to libdb4_drv...

Please don't use BDB; I'm tempted to drop support for BDB completely
Use SQLite (yes, I raed the other mail) or HASH if you don't want a
full SQL server.

This being said, uname -a ? Didn't work means exactly what ?
Please do a 'make rmconfig; make -DBATCH' and tell me if you still got
problems (in which case I'd be inclined to say you might have a local
problem).

--
IOnut - Unregistered ;) FreeBSD "user"

BOFH excuse #31: