Date:      Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:07:30 -0800
From:      Mac Mason <mac@cs.hmc.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mozilla and Firefox fail to start

--GvXjxJ+pjyke8COw

"So", I say to myself, "wouldn't it be nice to have firefox?"

So, cd to the right place, make install clean...

and then try to run it...and it thinks for two or three seconds,
and hands me my prompt back.=20

No core file, no browser, no error message.

"Hm..." I think to myself. "...maybe mozilla will work."

So, I repeat the same process.

And mozilla won't start either; it does the very same thing.

FreeBSD 5.3-RELEASE, with the most-recent errata.=20

Any ideas?

Thanks!

    --Mac

--=20
Julian "Mac" Mason                            mac@cs.hmc.edu
Computer Science '06                          (909)-607-3129
Harvey Mudd College                     =20

--GvXjxJ+pjyke8COw

--GvXjxJ+pjyke8COw--