Date:      Fri, 15 Jan 1999 09:08:52 -0600
From:      John Prince <johnp@lodgenet.com>
To:        Scot Elliott <scot@london.virgin.net>
Cc:        Jesse <j@lumiere.net>, Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>, Roger Marquis <marquis@roble.com>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PATCH for Apache: Add FreeBSD Server Layout

HMMM..
Sound like the beginning to a  New Religious War..

We each have our ``OPINIONS'' as to where things should live..
In my "OPINION", If I do not like where the file(s) live, HMMM
I think I can change it.. I don't need to complain about the existing
model, which again in my ``OPINION'' does for the most part seem to
work well.

Can we move it to chat or ports for discussion?
Thanks..

--john