Date:      Sat, 15 Nov 1997 10:49:48 -0500
From:      Mike Hoskins <mike@seidata.com>
To:        bicknell@ufp.org
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AHC / SCSI UPDATE

Leo Bicknell wrote:

> How do I go about verifing that it is a driver bug,
> or a SCSI incompatability between the Micropolis and
> the Adaptec?

Well, we reverted back to 2.2.5-STABLE from an earlier SMP
release due to reboots and lockups that appeared to relate
to the Adeptec 2940 and Micropolis drives...  and we did not
have a DAT drive in the system at the time.  We did,
however, NOT try a recompile with TAGENABLE.  I would like
to know what kind of, if any, problems persist after a
recompile with the TAGENABLE flag on.  Something for me/us
to play with, eh? ;)

---
 Mike Hoskins
 SEI Data Network Services, Inc.