Date:      Sun, 4 Mar 2001 10:35:57 -0800 (PST)
From:      Nate Puri <natepuri@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Status of support in thinkpad T21

Hi all,

I was researching this for a while yesterday.
The freebsd mailinglists seem to be saying that
thinkpad T21 now boots and X and sound can work.

Anyone who owns one of these please chime in.  I'm
very interested in one of the machines.  My dell
is near death.  Pixels are dying all over the screen,
the drive might be coughing and I'm having
unexplainable freezes.

I'd like to stick to a laptop that is well supported
beefy  but not too heavy and from a co that gives
awesome service.  Is this the T21 the one for me?

-Nate