Date:      Tue, 22 Jun 2004 23:08:08 -0300 (ADT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   rl0: watchdog timeout with 5.2.1-RELEASE ...

Just installed the above on a new machine, and shortly after reboot, I
start getting the timeout and can no longer access the network ... the
board is an AX4SPE-UN board, onboard LAN, but I've tried several other
Realtek based cards I have in the office, and all do the same thing ...

Is there a known bug with the above RELEASE that is fixed in a later
kernel?  Anything I can do to compensate for the problem?  Or do I have to
just give up on the Realtek chipset and move onto something else?

Thanks ...

----