Date:      Fri, 2 Mar 2018 10:31:29 -0500
From:      "Ryan Joseph" <ryan.joseph@leadsinsights-boosters.com>
To:        <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   IBERZOO+PROPET 2018 Attendees List

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring the IBERZOO+PROPET 2018 Attendees List
for your marketing and promotion activities?

When: 15 - 17 March 2018

Where: Madrid, Spain

Number of attendees: 17,000 Confirmed Attendees.

Attendees Lists include:- Company Name, Contact Name, Title, Address, Web
Site, Phone Number, Fax Number, Verified E-mail Address, Employee Size,
Revenue size, SIC Code, Industry Type, NAICS Code, E-mail verification
result.

Please let me know your interest, so that i could send you the pricing.

Thank you and I look forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Ryan Joseph

Marketing Consultant

Disclaimer: We have clearly mentioned the source email id, also clearly
mentioned the subject line and there is no misleading information of any
form. We have found your email address through our marketing efforts on the
web, if you are not interested, please reply with "Remove" in the subject
line and we will ensure that you do not receive any further promotional
email from our end.

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIGK7PJD6pFAu0js8RjhWwbCgAAAEAAAAEKSCPDzsCRDkX4Wad1xCRwBAAAAAA==>