Date:      Tue, 10 Sep 1996 22:27:52 +0800
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@spinner.DIALix.COM>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   VM/kernel problems?

Is this just me?  I started getting these on three different machines with
vanilla -current kernel from within the last 24 hours.

pid 659 (FvwmPager), uid 433: exited on signal 11 (core dumped)

pid 762 (xterm), uid 0: exited on signal 11

pid 144 (named), uid 0: exited on signal 11 (core dumped)

pid 4601 (tcsh), uid 0: exited on signal 10 (core dumped)

The machines were not under any load at the time (load-av 0.00).

A build that is failing:
@(#)FreeBSD 2.2-CURRENT #0: Mon Sep  9 20:36:30 WST 1996

A build that is thought to be good:
@(#)FreeBSD 2.2-CURRENT #0: Fri Sep  6 03:40:12 WST 1996
I do not know that this one was built from up-to-date source though.

(WST = 8 hours ahead of GMT, about 15 hours ahead of freefall time)

Anybody else seen this, or is it something local?

-Peter