Date:      Sat, 20 Mar 2004 18:41:19 -0600
From:      "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>
To:        "Jeff Norris" <jeff@norristechs.net>, <dwcjr@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: samba-3.0.1_2,1

You have an outdated ports system.  you'll want to cvsup to the latest =
version.  I'm no longer the maintainer and version 3.02 is in the ports =
system.  I don't think it is building as a package currently because of =
a bug in the version of FreeBSD on the build clusters, but I'm not 100% =
sure about that.
  ----- Original Message -----=20