Date:      Wed, 07 Dec 2005 20:46:31 +0200
From:      raz5@012.net.il
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   X error: [drm] failed to load kernel module "i915"

Hello

I have problem with running X. I have tried to run it on FreeBSD 6.0 with LG 1730s and intel integrated card 82865G.
after I had read previous posts I have tried to change the Xorg.conf.new and test it but I still getting the errors:

[drm] failed to load kernel module "i915"
(EE) I810(0): [DRI] DRIScreenInit failed. Disabling DRI.
FreeFontPath: FPE "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/Fonts/misc/" refcount is 2, should be 1:, fixing

also I have seen this warning on the log file:
(WW) I810(0): Bad V_BIOS checksum

Does anyone know how to solve it?