Date:      Sat, 3 Aug 1996 21:23:56 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Jeffrey D. LaCoursiere" <lacoursj@FastLane.NET>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Seagate ST01

Howdy!

I bet this will be at the top of everyones priority list, but I am
having trouble with a 386DX20 w/ Seagate ST01 SCSI adapter.  When
I try to boot the 2.1.5 install floppy the SCSI BIOS message appears,
then the machine reboots.  If I take the card out, it boots the floppy
OK.  Latest NetBSD install floppy won't boot, but the slackware floppy
does (haven't gone any farther with it to see if it will use the disk
or not yet though).

I am guessing that I do not have the card set for IRQ5 and the required
memory range, if it is selectable, as there are a number of jumpers on
the board that may as well be unlabled.  Anyone have a pointer to the
docs for this board?

Anyone have similar trouble and get around it?

Anyone have an AHA15xx board they would sell me cheap? :):)

Thanks a bunch,

Jeff LaCoursiere
FastLane Communications, Inc.
http://www.jeff.net