Date:      Wed, 20 May 1998 11:20:26 -1000
From:      richard@pegasus.com (Richard Foulk)
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SCSI Differential cards

}
} I have purchased 2 Barracuda ST32171WD Ultra-scsi 3 HDs ($89 each ;^) )
} and I have to buy a differential scsi card. Has anyone had any good/bad
} experiences with the mylex 958d cards?
}

I've had trouble with other mylex interfaces.  I'd stay away from this one
simply because it's not very popular, thus support will be spotty.

I think some of the Adaptec boards are available in differential versions.

Richard