Date:      Tue, 06 Mar 2001 20:46:08 -0500
From:      Mathieu <mathieu@amx.dyn.dhs.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Devive Timeout with ed0

Hey !

First, sorry cause I don't speak english very well, I usually speak
French ! ;p

I'm trying to install a today 4.2-STABLE snapshot (I also tryed with
-RELEASE), but I've a problem with my SMC EZ Card ISA card, i'm not able
to get it working..

I can see the card in ifconfig -a, and it shows up in dmesg, but if I
try dhclient ed0, or if I try to setup it myself in SysInstall, it does
nothing, or I get full of ed0: Device Timeout. I would think the card is
broken if it wasn't working under Windows... ;p

Hehe, I thought I was able to setup a Cable Modem...
Well... what's going wrong ?

I\O: 0240-025F
IRQ: 10

Thanks !