Date:      Mon, 15 Nov 1999 15:45:53 -0700 (MST)
From:      Barkley Vowk <bvowk@necrosys.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   fsck and dropping to single luser mode problems.

I'm having a big nightmare with several co-located boxen dropping to
single user mode on a reboot if the filesystems have the slightest
problem, this is a REAL big deal because it means I have to drop
everything and drive across town to clean up the FS and reboot the box. I
was wondering if someone had a patch for the startup or an idea to keep
this from happening? I'm not sure if it would be in my best interest to
just force the box to mount the filesystems, but I can't keep doing this..
its not a good deal during midterms.

Thanks in advance
Barkley Vowk