Date:      Mon, 04 Jun 2001 23:26:26 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Juriy Goloveshkin <juriy@avias.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pccards, FreeBSD and latest commit

In message <20010605091337.A1056@avias.com> Juriy Goloveshkin writes:
: Is it good or bad?

Likely good.

: pci_cfgintr_unique: hard-routed to irq 9
: pci_cfgintr: 0:12 INTA routed to irq 9
: pcic0: <Ricoh RL5C475 PCI-CardBus Bridge> irq 9 at device 12.0 on pci0
: pcic0: PCI Memory allocated: 0x44000000
: pccard0: <PC Card bus (classic)> on pcic0
: ...
: pccard: card inserted, slot 0
: State is 30000419
: pcic0: 5V card
: pccard: card inserted, slot 0
: sio1 at port 0x2e8-0x2ef irq 9 slot 0 on pccard0
: sio1: type 16550A

: pcic0: Error 22 irq 9
: sio1: unable to activate interrupt in fast mode - using normal mode

These two lines mean that it tried to access a fast interrupt, and
failed.  I think I should fix that.

: I have a couple other questions. It your laptop works OK after zzz?
: I ask this because after this I can't work for a long time:
: kernel falls down with message 'no free vnode'...

Works for me.

: Second question is: Is it OK that kernel falls down after 'zzz/wake up' during
: ppp session?

Haven't tried that.

Warner