Date:      Thu, 18 Jun 2009 13:50:00 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
Subject:   radio-buttons and PHP; may be a bit OT.

	After a lot of trial and error I have a PHP version of radio buttons
	working in a test.php.  It asks the user to rate the article/story
	in standard Lykert (5-way) methodology.  1) Liked ... to 5) Disliked.

	The code works; still polishing for errors.  I need a way to store the
	results, tho.  So, for story baz.php, say, should I save the count of
	times rated, then average [%f] the ratings?  Or is there a more swift
	algorithm?

	gary

--
 Gary Kline  kline@thought.org  http://www.thought.org  Public Service Unix