Date:      Mon, 7 Apr 1997 10:13:18 +0200 (METDST)
From:      MEMPHISTO <szoli@caesar.elte.hu>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD crash

Hello,

 Thanks for the help, I've just solved the problem. I don't know the
reason why, but only the DOS could recognize the partition table, neither
NT, nor FreeBSD nor OpenStep. So I examined the partition table with
Norton Diskedit, copied it onto a paper and typed it in manually with
FreeBSD's fdisk. After that I should do the same thing with second disk of
mine(it's really strange) and then NT and FreeBSD worked again.

			Bye,

				Zoltan Sebestyen