Date:      Mon, 2 Jun 1997 18:03:02 +1000 (EST)
From:      Gavin Cameron <gavin@ormond.unimelb.edu.au>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   swap_pager: indefinite wait buffer error

Can someone tell we what the following error message means,
  swap_pager: indefinite wait buffer: device 131073, blkno: 4312, size: 8192

After this message came up the disks (3 IDE drives) just kept churning and
I had to press the reset button. The machine wasn't doing anything at the
time.

The machine is running 2.2-STABLE as of the 25th of May.

TIA
Gavin
--
| Gavin Cameron                       |             Ormond College           |