Date:      Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:54:56 -0500
From:      Sean McAfee <smcafee@collaborativefusion.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Possible duplicate port - www/pecl-http vs. www/pecl-pecl_http

Sean McAfee wrote:
> It appears that these two ports are actually duplicates.
>
> pecl-pecl_http appears to have a more fleshed out Makefile, but hasn't
> been updated to the new version.
>
> I'd normally go all Columbo on the commits and try to track it down, but
> don't have the time right now.
>
> I figured I'd put it out on list/to maintainers before doing a PR.

The maintainer of pecl-pecl_http is currently unreachable, so he likely
won't be able to chime in:

                            UNDELIVERABLE MAIL

Your message to the following recipients cannot be delivered:

<zaa@zaa.pp.ru>:
     mail.zaa.pp.ru [127.0.0.1]:
> [...]
<<< 546 Routing loop detected -- too many Received: headers.

--
Sean McAfee
Senior Systems Engineer