Date:      Wed, 10 Mar 1999 16:02:54 +0000
From:      Kerberus <kerberus@inetu.net>
To:        Jon Bailey <jonb@matchlogic.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "'Jerry Raynor'" <jerryr@ComCAT.COM>
Subject:   Re: daily security check output

your about close on this, but id notice it is a chat cgi, probably perl based
and it can wreak havoc on some systems,to fiund the culprit try

find / -name "chat.cgi" -print

its probably going to turn up in /home/someuser ???

and ave a look at the code, or use perl in debug mode to see what is causing
it to bail. if its perl