Date:      Tue, 22 Feb 2005 21:59:59 +0000
From:      jim@freeze.org
To:        Eric F Crist <ecrist@secure-computing.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SSH terminal locking up from OS X to FreeBSD

* Eric F Crist <ecrist@secure-computing.net> [2005-02-22 15:55:32 -0600]:

> Does it hang at certain times?  Again, across multiple versions of OS X
> and FreeBSD, I've never experienced a problem.

I haven't found a time that it will not hang after a few
minutes. (Never put a stopwatch to it.)

Your comments that you've never experienced a problem
are similar to a colleague of mine. Either you guys are
not logging into a problem FreeBSD machine or there is
some configuration option that I have/have not set on
my OS X machine.

I'm still puzzled as to how to track it down.

--
Jim Freeze