Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 1997 21:39:02 +1100
From:      Nel <nel@interfusion.aus.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help with install *please*

Hi,

Yesterday I got a cd set of FreeBSD 2.2.5 I then proceded to install it but
something has gone wrong.. terribly wrong.. I've read the doc's and the
HTML files but still I'm stuck.. this is what I did:

Installed from cdrom.. config kernal .. blah blah.. then i get to select
drive to stick freeBSD on i selected my 2nd drive wd1 (my old d:) and then
it goes to FDISK and I did 'A' to use all the disk then next screen (the
labeler) I did 'A' again. Then is says something about other operating
systems and I selected YES to that also.. then up comes the bootmgr screen.
 This is where I'm stuck! I said yes to install bootmgr.. but where do i
stick it? on c: or the old d: ? I thought c: (wd0) so I selected that and
then up comes FDISK .. now what do i do there??

Basically can anyone who has win95 on C:\ and then FreeBSD on d:\ and has
the option of dual boot please please please tell me what to do??? Even the
local technical book store doesn't have a book for BSD.. only linux..

Thanks to anyone who can help :)
Nelson