Date:      Mon, 08 Apr 1996 03:23:57 -0700
From:      Faried Nawaz <fn@pain.csrv.uidaho.edu>
To:        t94303mn@sfc.keio.ac.jp
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: errors from ps & w

Masafumi NAKANE/=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQ2Y6LDJtSjgbKEI=?= wrote...

        First, I rebooted the system and the errors didn't go away.  Then
   I replaced ``ps'', ``w'' and the kernel with the ones compiled from
   the latest sources and the problem stayed there, too.

        Now, what could be causing this?  Any suggestion is appreciated.

did you update libkvm before remaking ps and w?