Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 2000 15:34:13 +0800 (CST)
From:      =?gb2312?q?l=20g?= <hiwaygao@yahoo.com.cn>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org, alex@big.endian.de, general@freebsdzine.org, jsutton@freebsdzine.org, akorud@polynet.lviv.ua, editors@freebsdzine.org, freebsd-net@freebsd.org, brian@Awfulhak.org, toasty@dragondata.com, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, wigstah@akitanet.co.uk, sam@errno.com, rik@cronyx.ru, fenner@research.att.com, winter@jurai.net, barney@databus.com, cjc@cc942873-a.ewndsr1.nj.home.com, dermot@mcnally.de, chutima_s@zdnetonebox.com
Subject:   SOS!about freebsd core constrution

hi!every body!I'm a chinese student.I'm learning
freebsd,because I have a project about core program.I
need a mini core and add something about pppoe,QOS
,other protocol on the base of mini core.but I don't
know the constrution of freebsd core and don't know
how to add the model of protocol,and how to compile
them .If you know the method or way ,please send a
help message to hiwaygao@yahoo.com.cn. or If you know
other understand it ,please send it .thank you