Date:      Thu, 8 Oct 1998 19:36:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dave Cole <dacole@netcom.ca>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   pcmcia 3com 3c562d support?

I've got this card sitting here and I'm praying there is some
initiative to supporting it in freebsd.  Any freebsd.

Will my hopes and dreams be realized?  Is there a particular reason it
isn't supported yet or ever?

Dave Cole (DC1110)                     |        dacole@netcom.ca
Systems Administrator                  |*       dacole@rik.net *
                                       |         office/~dacole/
Netcom Canada                          |* www.rik.net/~dacole/ *
905 King Street West, Toronto, M6K 3G9 |    phone - 416.341.5801
Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Earth, Sol   |      fax - 416.341.5725