Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 2003 11:26:13 +1200
From:      Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>
To:        "B. Wade Barmby" <wade.barmby@iconz.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NZ FreeBSD Server

On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 10:49:05AM +1200, B. Wade Barmby wrote:

[...]
> Many of our server run specifically on FreeBSD over several other Unix
> type operating systems.  We've also noticed that the New Zealand FreeBSD
> distributor is no longer supplying the FreeBSd distributions via FTP.
>
> We (ICONZ) would like to become the New Zealand FreeBSD repository for
> Oceania.  Can you please forward some information regarding how we my
> move forward with this?

Good to here that you want to take it over! There's an entry on the
FreeBSD website about this:

    http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/hubs/mirror-becomingofficial.html

You may have to get in touch with Peter Wemm <peter@FreeBSD.org>.

Good luck.
--
Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>
"We laugh in the face of danger, we drop icecubes down the vest of fear"