Date:      Tue, 21 Sep 1999 06:58:41 -0500
From:      "Mike" <mchamhps@hotmail.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: boot manager and multiple hard drives

Hello Mike
        It's good to know that I'm not the only one dealing with this. I
have been going through the archives & have had no luck. Here are the
closest ones to my situation which I think are similar to yours.
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=763901+766421+/usr/local/www/db/
text/1999/freebsd-questions/19990221.freebsd-questions

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=1927797+1930670+/usr/local/www/d
b/text/1998/freebsd-questions/19980712.freebsd-questions

I am also booting that FreeBSD hard drive (which is secondary master) like
Damien has suggested he is also doing. Nether of these archives has help
with my situation. Maybe they well help you Mike. Oh BTW , great name!