Date:      Wed, 27 Apr 2005 00:26:40 +0200
From:      Jose M Rodriguez <josemi@freebsd.jazztel.es>
To:        Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@xcllnt.net>
Cc:        Jose M Rodriguez <josemi@freebsd.jazztel.es>
Subject:   Re: rigth crc32 implementation

El Mi=E9rcoles, 27 de Abril de 2005 00:16, Marcel Moolenaar escribi=F3:
> On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 12:05:54AM +0200, Jose M Rodriguez wrote:
> > > I'll add crc32_raw() and rewrite the existing crc32() to use it.
> > > Give me a day or so. I'd like to have at least crc32() inlined.
> > > Maybe crc32_raw() as well. Both are trivial functions and there
> > > may be an advantage to have them inlined. If only to remove the
> > > performance argument against unification.
> >
> > NOPE, I still have things in my TODO for a month or so.
>
> Ok, we officially have a disconnect now. What do you mean with having
> things in your TODO list for a month and why does that result in you
> disagreeing with my proposal and the change I'll be making to FreeBSD
> on your behalf?
>
> Thanks,

Sorry,

I only point you have the time you need to make this.

I'm still working in merge pppoe support to sppp and integrate all this=20
with atm frame processing.

Or going to netgraph (and lost xBSD support).

To me, this well be a moth.

=2D-
  josemi