Date:      Tue, 04 Dec 2001 14:21:27 -0500
From:      "Richard E. Hawkins" <dochawk@psu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   exmh now launching netscape on its own

I haven't seen this before.  Today, exmh took it upon itself to launch
an external netscape in response to a spam.  In the past, it has always
been necessary to click on links.

Does anyone know which setting in these byzantine preferences actually
controls external viewers?  The closed I've seen refers to inline
display, which this was not. (And, unfortunately, I've deleted the
message).

hawk

--
What part of "non-negotiable" didn't you understand? /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
dochawk@psu.edu  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700           \ /   against HTML mail