Date:      Mon, 29 Jul 2002 05:57:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jim Weeks <jim@jwweeks.com>
To:        Calvin NG <calvinng@brel.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.6 > poppassd fails

Thanks Calvin,

That was easy enough ;-)  Another strange thing for you, this seems to
have been corrected in the qpopper port.

/usr/ports/mail/qpopper/files/extra-patch-password::poppassd.c

 static char *P4[] =
    {
+     "passwd: updating the database...\npasswd: done ", /* FreeBSD */
+     "nis password has been changed * ", /* FreeBSD NIS */
      "password changed. ", /* shadow */
      "password changed ",  /* smb */
      ""

Good day,