Date:      Mon, 11 Aug 2003 15:03:24 -0500
From:      Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Anyone work on gDesklets port?

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 15:57:10 -0400, Joe Marcus Clarke
<marcus@marcuscom.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 2003-08-11 at 15:52, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
>> What is gDesklets? Check -> http://www.pycage.de/software_gdesklets.html
>> (More info can be find over at gnomedesktop.com, but it's down at the
>> moment.)
>
> I'm not working on it.
>

>> If nobody is working on it, I can try to take it. I am not sure how I
>> should do if I am taking it to create a gDesklets port. Because, there
>> have few plugins, so should I create multi-port for each plugins?
>> Something like this:
>
> You should follow the gKrellM example, I guess.

Thanks, I see now... Should I use '-' (gdesklets-[plugins]) in the middle
or just like gkrellm w/out '-' (gdesklets[plugins])? I think, I am going to
do with '-', it's much easier to read and more clear.

Cheers,
Mezz

--
bsdforums.org 's moderator, mezz.