Date:      Wed, 20 Jan 1999 13:11:55 +0000
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
To:        Bright Sea <bs@www.transfar.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Why send me such a long e-mail(63161kb)?

Bright Sea wrote:

> I  have joined the mailing list for about six  months.This things(mailing
> big mail
> to me) never occured before.

As I said, I received that message via the -current list as well, and
there was nothing out of the ordinary about it. It seems to me the
problems must be at your end, since no-one else has complained. And
beleive me, if Mike had sent a 63MB mail via a mailing list, I'd be
complaining too.

> Since I like FreeBSD awfully, one  best wish of  mine is I wish
> FreeBSD would be used by more and more people.
> Didn't  you think so  ? : )

I couldn't agree more... :-)

--
Ben Smithurst