Date:      Sun, 15 Jan 2012 12:51:32 -0500
From:      "Dean E. Weimer" <dweimer@dweimer.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 9.0 buildworld problems

On 14.01.2012 17:39, Joshua Isom wrote:

> Run `make -DNO_CLEAN buildworld`.
>
> Because you used -j6, there's no way to know what went wrong without
> a full log, and even with a full log it'll be a pain.

It appears to be the following lines in make.conf:
SENDMAIL_CFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include/sasl -DSASL
SENDMAIL_LDADD=-lsasl2

/usr/src/lib/libmilter/../../contrib/sendmail/src/sendmail.h:142:20:
error: sasl.h: No such file or directory
/usr/src/lib/libmilter/../../contrib/sendmail/src/sendmail.h:143:24:
error: saslutil.h: No such file or directory
mkdep: compile failed
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/lib/libmilter.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/lib.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.

The system I was testing the upgrade process on of course already had
cyrus-sasl and cyrus-sasl-salsauthd already installed.  I am still
waiting to see if the buildworld completes without those to lines.  If
it does, I will install the cyrus-sasl ports add the lines back in and
rerun the buildworld.

--
Thanks,
  Dean E. Weimer