Date:      Tue, 24 Sep 2013 09:50:25 +0300
From:      Volodymyr Kostyrko <c.kworr@gmail.com>
To:        Jakub Lach <jakub_lach@mailplus.pl>, freebsd-gecko@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: www/firefox 24 stays in uwait after closing

24.09.2013 00:49, Jakub Lach wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It's nothing major, however sometimes Firefox stays after closing it
> in uwaits state and needs kill -15 to terminate.
>
> Beside it, it works pretty good, even with h.264 (not sure how, as
> I don't have x264 gstreamer plugin and mp3 (this needs additional
> gstreamer plugin indeed).

Just a side note. I have possibly a same situation but with different
outcome. In my case I use Enlightenment 17 and my desktop hangs having
thunderbird or firefox in uwait. When I kill such offending process
Enlightenment dumps core and exits. This thing manifests for me when a
lot of windows are created and destroyed (like confirmations or so). If
I turn full screen composing off the error vanishes. My video card is
GeForce 8500 GT.

I know this is not much, but it looks like in my case firefox is not the
offender but rather a victim. I haven't filed a pr because it could me
my imagination or my dirty hands somewhere...

--
Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow.